Toronto it is!

16:24:00

The big step has been taken, I moved to Toronto for four months. My first time out of Europe and I immediately go to live there, but of course to study, I am going to enjoy an awesome exchange on Ryerson University. Toronto is a big city full of possibilities and opportunities and I can't wait to discover it more and more!

Dundas square -2 min from school

Canada is an expensive country but when it comes to entertainment mainly concerts it is much cheaper compared to Europe. Lucky me I am going to make the most out of this advantage! So.. I am crashing in an apartment in the living room on an air mattress with the most amazing view (19th floor). The apartment is at the end of Parliamentstreet in Cabbagetown, a district that I really like, there is lots of street art and nice cozy bars and pubs and a 20-30 minute walk from school, through another cool neighbourhood called the (gay)Village.

My first week is over; to be honest it was quite something. This is the biggest city I have ever been to,  I am getting to know new people from all over the word. It takes 30 minutes to walk just two streets and there are no alcoholic drinks in the supermarkets. The university is a community on itsself, it is really big and had its own everything, from supermarket to swimming pool.

I met some random Canadian locals and they are all very friendly and funny, they to like to have a smaal chat and than just enjoy the rest of the day. I think it's something that people should do more often.
Just one conclusion out of my random conversation ''Better to be stupid childish than boring adultish''.

I am planning to do a lot of cool things so I will keep you posted, for know you can enjoy these pictures! 


 Chinatown
Cabbagetown
 Kensington Market
 Kensington Market
 Kensington Market
Kensington Market

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Popular Posts

Instagram

Portfolio

Subscribe