About last weekend: Saloné della Moda 2016

13:53:00

Last weekend I have been exhibiting some of my work at the event Saloné della Moda.
I will first give you an introduction to the event; Saloné della Moda is an independent fashion/ lifestyle event which took place 27-28-29th of May in Rotterdam, Delfse Poort. It is an event for talented designers, brand and other creative's. During the event there are drinks exhibitions and fashion shows. Everyone is welcome and is able to buy a ticket.
http://www.salonedellamoda.com/

Photo by: Hans Lachman                                                      

My first impressions of the location Delfse Poort was; ''this is amazing''. What a beautiful building and great location right next to Rotterdam Central station. The first day we build up our spot in the middle of the floor, where I could present my new menswear collection. Instead of mannequins I had real life models as you can see on the pictures. My main goal is the event to let the people meet with my new menswear collection. Nevertheless I also wanted to show them my old collection which I exposed as well, and even sell now! (If interested send me a message)
Characteristic of my work is that it always has a deeper meaner that just clothing. This is the story of my menswear collection;

 GHOST FiSH
This is a story about a man with no name. Dreaming on the streets. How people see him is created from the moment he was born. He is trapped in a reality where ‘’free speech’’ is the  thing which isn’t even free.
His thoughts are about the imbalance in the society. Thinking about shrunken brains and fools who can’t see this. He feels like a fish spinning and spinning in this endless boil which he can’t escape from.
He feels like a ghost because people can’t see him, can’t feel him.

               

Soon more photos will follow and I will also give you an update of my favourite shows from Saloné della Moda!

And a big thanks to my awesome models: Ibrahim Ndiba, Lorenzo Marcelino, Randall Harrevelt, Colin Koster and Benjamin Dessaline Smith.

I also want to thanks Jerry Luxenburg (creative director) and Saphira Peeters for giving me this great opportunity!




You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Popular Posts

Instagram

Portfolio

Subscribe